ERP Software for the Software company
NGICON delivers an innovative manufacturing industry ERP software solution that helps manufacturing enterprises stay lean, agile and competitive. We recognize that manufacturing processes across different company have unique requirements. That is why we specialize in providing ERP software that solves your business challenges and meets your unique and varied industry-specific requirements.
NGICON ERP solutions proves to be especially valuable in highly regulated industries where strict compliance and traceability requirements are a top concern. NGICON is committed to providing functionality that will help you.ERP software can drive huge improvements in the effectiveness of any organisation, including but not limited to:
* Manufacturing Management
* Distribution Management
* Financial Management
* Reporting & Analysis
* Order management
* Product management
* Supply chain management
* Warehouse & fulfillment
* Human Capital management
* Advanced Visual Planning
* Inventory Management
* Project Management
* Accounts Management
* Inquiries and Reports
* Journal Inquiry
* GL Inquiry
* Bank Account Inquiry
* Tax Inquiry
* Trial Balance
* Balance Sheet Drilldown
* Profit and Loss Drilldown
* Banking Reports
* General Ledger Reports
* Bank Accounts
* Quick Entries
* Account Tags
* Exchange Rates
* GL Accounts
* GL Account Groups
* GL Account Classes
* Revaluation of Currency Accounts
Our Special Modules with unlimited users are:
Benefits of ERP:
• Assisting you in defining your business processes and ensuring they are complied with
throughout the supply chain;
• Protecting your critical business data through well-defined roles and security access
• Enabling you to plan your work load based on existing orders and forecasts
• Providing you with the tools to give a high level of service to your customers
• Translating your data into decision making information
* Efficiency: An ERP system eliminates repetitive processes and greatly reduces the need to manually enter information. The system will also streamline business processes and makes it easier and more efficient for companies to collect data.
* Reporting: ERP software helps make reporting easier and more customizable. With improved reporting capabilities, your company can respond to complex data requests more easily. Users can also run their own reports without relying on help from IT.
* Customer Service: It’s easier to provide high-quality customer service using an ERP system. Sales and customer service people can interact with customers better and improve relationships with them, through faster, more accurate access to customers’ information and history.
* Security: A new system will improve the accuracy, consistency and security of data. Restrictions to data can also be enhanced
*** Specialty of our Web Base NGICON-ERP [Next Generation ICON For ERP] Solution:
1. Proper control.
2. No extra special hardware.
3. No installation.
4. Accessible from anywhere.
5. Very fast communication.
6. Suited best for the managers.
7. Supplier and the Customer management.
8. You Only Need A Browser.
9. Lower Up-Front Costs for Software.
10. Lower Up-Front Costs for Hardware.
11. Lower Administration Costs.
12. Shorter Implementation Time Frame.
13. Lower Costs for Multiple Locations.
14. Work From Home.
15. High-End Databases.
16. No More Backup Worries.
17. Up-to-date Application Code.
18. Global Visibility.
19. Access from Any Time, any Place & Any Device.
20. Our NGICON-ERP has a single point of maintenance.
21. NGICON-ERP makes expanding to a new location a breeze- as the additional IT
investment is minimal. There is no need to deploy distributed servers or powerful PCs
in every site; an Internet connection and a standard browser is all you need.
22. Fully Automation.
23. NGICON-ERP allows the extended organization – including all employees, suppliers
24. NGICON-ERP allows telecommuting and increases the morale of your employees.
25. NGICON-ERP allows you to easily integrate external services such as email, analytics
or CRM, creating mashups where the resulting combination brings more value than
the individual components.
• Training's will be conducted by trained professionals provided by Applique Soft.
• The company will conduct training's at client’s office as mention earlier a 3 days (per day 3 hours) training will be given for each module. Location of training would be at client’s office or designated space.
• On completion of these training's the participants will charge applicable.
• Acquired an understanding of System and the technologies and business process involved.
• Understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
• Ability to manage and navigate work through various interfaces