3. Operation Guidance
1. Operator must be understand the instruction and all warning indicate before using stacker.
2. Do not use the stacker before training & authorization.
3. It must be checked the stacker before using the stacker. In particular, such as attention the
stacker wheel, handle. Roller wheel, stacker frame.
4. Do not use the stacker on the descent ground.
5. Do not load the person under the forks.
6. The operator had better wear glove and pull on re-glide shoes before used stacker.
7. Others must keep distance from the stacker more than 600 mm.
8. Do not surcharge
9. The goods should be placed on the forks uniformly and never overload.
10. Heavy should not be allowed to remain on the forks for a long time after operation is over.
11. The stacker is used on flat and hard ground. During driving, the forks must not be lifted more
than 300 mm.
12. No standing under the stacker forks.
13. When stacking with lifted forks, driving should be slow and over the shortest possible
distance due to the stability.
14. Do not operate those not approved parts.
15. Do not try repairing the stacker without training.
2. Technical Parameters:
Model CTY-E 1.0
Rate lifting capacity(kg) - 1000
Max.lifting height(mm) - 1600
Lowered height of forks(mm) – 80/90/100
Fork length(mm) – 880/900/770
Adjustable width of forks(mm) - 790-900
Lifting speed(mm/stroke) - 20
Lowering speed(mm/stroke) - Controllable
Operation power of crank(kg) - 24
Outer width of front legs(mm) - 710
Min.refuel volume for fuel tank(L) - 1.5
Front wheel size(mm) – 80*68/100*50
Rear wheel size(mm) - 180X50
Overall size(mm) - 2050X710X1300
Self weight(kg) - 155
4.1 Hydraulic oil:
Please check the hydraulic oil per six month. The hydraulic oil brand No.: ISOVG32. The
campaign viscosity is 32cst in 40℃. The hydraulic oil needed by oil pump is about 3.0 liter. The
ISO oil quality standard shall be complied with under which ISOVG32 oil be used at -5~40℃ and
low at an ambient temperature (-35- -5℃)
4.2 Daily check & Maintenance:
Everyday routine examination is necessary for solving the abnormal operations at sight. Do not
use the trouble stacker for the sake of lubricated by pump oil every 3 month, and see to that the
wheels and axles are not in the tangled by threads or other materials. All the wheels shall run
4.3 The user of the stacker should spend a few minutes every week on cleaning. Specially pay
attention to the wheels and axles, see if there is thread, rags and like blocked on.
4.4 Lubricate the lifting chain. If the stacker is working in the dust-laden circumstances, it should
occasionally be cleaned with oil impregnated towel. Check the chain for wear. Check and tighten
possible screw and nuts.
***************From Ready Stock***************